Skip to main content
Free delivery from CHF 60.-Order value
Company holidays on August 1st and 2nd

FIELD-UPDATE #5 - JULY 2023

FIELD-UPDATE #5 - JULI 2023

Fazenda Ipiranga is in full bloom. The coffee cherries are rolling and the 2023 harvest is in full swing.

We have completed 70% of the harvest and will pick the remaining 30% by hand.

In May and June, we harvested a lot by machine and were pleasantly surprised by the quantity, which has already exceeded our expectations.

Finishing the harvest early gives the plants enough time to recover for fertilisation in autumn, so we can expect another positive year in 2024. Hopefully we will have the same good amount of rain. 

Look forward to delicious coffee beans straight from our Fazenda Ipiranga farm!

Continue reading

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.