A lavender latte is the perfect way to bring summer into a fall day in the form of a warm and relaxing drink. But lavender is a tricky ingredient. Do it wrong and it may feel like you're drinking perfume. Do it right, and you're rewarded with a lovely floral aroma that pairs perfectly with creamy milk and bittersweet coffee.
- 60ml espresso
- 120ml milk
- 100% lavender essential oil
- Lavender flowers (optional)
- Brew 60ml of espresso.
- Add 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil to the cold milk.
Bring the milk to a boil and allow to cool slightly.
- Pour the foamed milk into the espresso.
- Sprinkle with lavender flowers.
Have fun trying it out ☕️